Nomination Papers for November 2018
- As a circulator, you will be acknowledging that you personally obtained each signature and that you watched the people who signed the papers you are submitting.
- Please make sure to the best of your ability that each signer is a district resident.
- Printed names must be legible. If you can't read a name the Elections Commission probably won't be able to either. Don't be shy about asking a signer to print his/her name to help verify the signature.
- The signer must indicate his/her residence, including street number, street and municipality. PO Box and rural route numbers are not sufficient.
- Please check to see that the signer indicates the correct date in the far right-hand box.
- A person may sign only one nomination paper for each office in an election period. Be sure to ask each person whether he/she has signed another person's nomination paper for the same office, before you accept a signature.
Please return the completed nomination papers to the following address by May 23rd: