VOTE JUNE 12.jpg


Register to vote here! 

You need a photo ID when voting at the polls or by absentee ballot. A Wisconsin driver license and a U.S. passport book are both examples of acceptable photo IDs. A complete list of acceptable photo IDs can be found on Bring it Wisconsin.